Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signs of Depression: Leaving for the weak?

Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :
    Signs of Depression: Leaving for the weak? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Signs of Depression: Leaving for the weak? Right_bar_bleue

Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 3851

Signs of Depression: Leaving for the weak? Empty Signs of Depression: Leaving for the weak?

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:19 am

Ok people im really depressed and i will be for a week if i tell you why some of the reasons are ridicculus but if you went though i went you would think twice.

1. My girl friend broke up with me for the same reason all my other ones did though she said she will be back together with me later on i highly doubt she will find someone which i don't mind i guess.
    2. this is the week of my birthday
    3. every week of my birthday im depressed for the fact that its another one i can't spend with my dad or my fathers side of the family.
    4.My lime disease is advancing faster than the doctors expected
    5. I need to cool off because last night i regained all the memories my mother had said that never happened
    6. alsso need to cool off because i feel like killing my self but i wont

there are my reasons call them ridiculus but if you were me you would think completly different

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:14 pm