Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Question only admin can give me permision

Alex Blasphemy
    Alex Blasphemy

Warning Level :
    Question only admin can give me permision Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Question only admin can give me permision Right_bar_bleue

Male Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 31894

Question only admin can give me permision Empty Question only admin can give me permision

Post by Alex Blasphemy Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:40 pm

ok you should know by now ill never abuse my power so i ask you to permit me the abilitie to create a child born from nagato (pein) and konan before the death of nagato. The child will be protected by akatsuki till the child is strong enough to become a member of the akatsuki. The child unlike his father he can only have four rinnengan rings meaning he can only control 4 bodies though he has to kill them first to gain power of them so far he has none. Like his father he has piercings for every body he has as his father had permited it before his own death.

Image:
    Question only admin can give me permision Peinim6 (without the head band and piercings and a bit younger (age of 11) and purple glowing eyes)
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    Question only admin can give me permision Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Question only admin can give me permision Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Question only admin can give me permision Empty Re: Question only admin can give me permision

Post by Tupac Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:42 pm

you dont really have to ask about this admins will either approve or dissapprove
    Alex Blasphemy
    Alex Blasphemy

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 31894

Question only admin can give me permision Empty Re: Question only admin can give me permision

Post by Alex Blasphemy Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 pm

do you approve?
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Post by Tupac Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:47 pm

yea
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:51 am

Me too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:46 am